Monday, December 19, 2022

Dear Beloved

 


Dear Beloved, 

I greet you in the name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. We have entered the holiday season that calls us in so many directions. Friends, family, and fellow brothers and sisters in the Body of Christ unite to celebrate with thanks for all that God has blessed us with. This climaxes to the birthday celebration of our King Jesus. As this happens my heart overflows giving thanks for each one who has been part of ministering through prayer, teaching, encouraging, and expanding in other Christ centered arenas. As I think of each person, it is as though you have been gift-wrapped with a beautiful bow and given to me. You are priceless gifts. My love is deep. 

Appreciatively, 

Joy Pederson 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!