Friday, February 25, 2022

Pour Out Life

 


“For you were called to freedom, brethren; only do not use your freedom as an opportunity for the flesh, but though love, be servants of one another.” – Galatians 5:13 RSV

 

What freedom and wonder I feel when sowing into others, watching the transformation that takes place in their lives just because love, grace and compassion are freely poured out.  The tired souls of those who receive this love are like wilting flowers awaiting a cup of water to revitalize their weak and drooping existence.  And when that cup is poured out, they can again lift their faces to the sun and take in the life-giving force of their Creator.  Standing tall and experiencing all that is so freely given in this life force, I can sow into them because I received it first. Praise God, Who pours His love into my heart.  Praise God, Who uses my life to pour His love into others. - Joy Pedersen

1 comment:

  1. This reminds me of the Sunflower. It raises its face to the Sun and follows the Sun. God's perfect creation receiving what is needed from its Creator.
    Oh, That I wish I could be so fixed upon His perfect ray of sunshine!! Always seeking what I need from the One who created me!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!