Thursday, November 4, 2021

TESTIMONIAL FOR HEART OF LOVE BOOK

"Have you received your copy of The Heart of Love by Joy Pedersen (CLICK HERE), and gone through it with a friend or group?  If not, please read this powerful testimonial from Tricia, a woman in Southern California, who recently did!"

 

October 2021

“What a pleasure it has truly been exploring your beautiful book! I don’t think I’ve ever encountered a richer book full of wisdom and “God Nuggets” other than the Bible! It’s really the “biggest” little book I’ve ever read. Your talent and God-given ability to align words of wisdom and passages is so life changing! In the beginning I felt uncomfortably vulnerable, comparing most things to personal relations. In the middle, I felt deconstructed and wide eyed and seeing more Jesus – and I the end, it was all things God/Jesus! Thank you for sharing, for writing, obedience and for your “Joy”! God has surely appointed you to mend hearts, relationships and show people who our Lord is!”


Gratefully,

T. from California

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!